- The site is accessible by many bus routes, including the City Bus route 12/12A which stops at Pemros Road and goes to Saltash and Plymouth.
- The train station in Saltash is a 15-minute walk across the Tamar Bridge to the Bridge Offices.
- Parking for cars is available on site, including 3 dedicated accessible spaces.
- The Centre is accessed by three flights of stairs with 8 steps, 6 steps and 6 steps from the bottom or there is an accessible lift which brings you up to the lobby.
- There is an accessible toilet in the Learning Centre.
- A baby changing facility is available.
- There is currently no adult changing facility.